Zerminar12's Elite RP Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Cryatonic
Cryatonic

Crimson vs Kombu (Tournament of Strength) - Page 2 Empty Re: Crimson vs Kombu (Tournament of Strength)

Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:53 am
Crimson removes himself from Kombu, but remains a large sphere of blood with hardened tendrils. "This fight is over... when I SAY!" His tendrils produce large spikes and dig into the ground of the Pit. From the ground, Crimson pulls out several multi-ton boulders. He aims one and flings it at great speed towards the Samurai and the Magister, he uses the second one to begin pummeling Kombu, and he splits his third in half and chucks each half at the two entrances to block them and hopefully cave them in. "And it's not over yet!" His tendrils begin to whip furiously.
Zerminar12
Zerminar12
Admin
https://zerminar12rp.forumotion.com

Crimson vs Kombu (Tournament of Strength) - Page 2 Empty Re: Crimson vs Kombu (Tournament of Strength)

Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:00 am
Moments after the boulder has left Crimon's tendril it evaporates into dust. The Samurai sheathes his blade and shouts back at Crimson "I can do this all day!". The Magister looks incredibly bored. "Boulders? Really? Please, any mutant worth half their salt can chuck a few rocks." the Azure Magister yawns loudly. Kombu, confused as to the turn of events splits off from the majority of his body. To the crowd, it appears that Kombu dissolves from the herbicide yet a small strand of kelp slivers into the underground.
Cryatonic
Cryatonic

Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:07 am
"Try this on for size..." Crimson begins to sink into the ground. After two minutes of silence, the ground begins to rumble. Around the stadium, large cracks and fissures begin to form. Slowly but surely, the entire stadium shifts and begins to rise. A loud voice echoes throughout the entire town, "This stadium is an eye sore!" The large tendrils expand and coil, as Crimson raise the entire stadium up a few dozen feet into the air, then it begins turning on its side as he prepares to slam it into the ground.
Zerminar12
Zerminar12
Admin

Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:16 am
The Azure Magister snaps his fingers and the Obsidian Samurai unsheathes his blade. The stadium proceeds to be shifted horizontally and reenters the divet instantaneously. "Do you dare challenge our providence vile serpent!" the Samurai barks.

Last edited by Zerminar12 on Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:20 am; edited 1 time in total
TimTheDM
TimTheDM

Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:18 am
As soon as the ground begins rumbling, Chiyoko dives off the stands, and sprints uphill towards the exit of the pit. Tsuyoi rockets out of his seat, flying upwards and away from the pit. Son-Jun scratches his back and glances around, not registering whats going on until its too late.
Cryatonic
Cryatonic

Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:22 am
A loud rumble is heard, then Crimson's voice blasts out once more, "Fine. Keep your stadium. I've gotten what I came here for..." The tendrils retreat into the ground, and soon no trace of Crimson is left.
Zerminar12
Zerminar12
Admin

Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:33 am
The Azure Magister sighs "I'm going to get a drink.". "What a waste of time..." he mutters under his breath. "Both contestants of this match shall be disqualified for rules violations. Tsuyoi shall advance to the final battle! Retrieve your baton and prepare yourself for the next match!" the samurai shouts. He holds up a silver gilded baton decorated with a few precious gems.
TimTheDM
TimTheDM

Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:08 am
Tsuyoi yawns and grabs the baton, "pretty," he says in an unenthused voice. "Is there going to be any real challenge here? When do I get to fight that Rat guy?" he asks.
Zerminar12
Zerminar12
Admin

Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:13 am
"Only if he defeats the swordswoman. A task, I predict, that shall prove difficult." the Samurai replies.
TimTheDM
TimTheDM

Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:14 am
"If you say I have to fight the pre-pubescent girl, I'm leaving." Tsuyoi says.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum