Zerminar12's Elite RP Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
TimTheDM
TimTheDM

An unassuming bunker in the wastelands Empty An unassuming bunker in the wastelands

Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:05 am
Grey glances at Octopus as they flee the massive explosion, half of his face no longer covered by the layer of flesh stretched over his metallic body. "Are you alright Octopus? We need to recuperate in Three's hide-out, is that where your taking us?" he asks, cocking his head.
Cryatonic
Cryatonic

An unassuming bunker in the wastelands Empty Re: An unassuming bunker in the wastelands

Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:10 am
Octopus looks around, "I would... if I knew where it was. Perhaps you should lead the way now; we can walk." The bubbles around Grey and Octopus fade, with Zhu still being suspended by Octopus' telekinesis. Octopus begins itching his side as he asks, "So, where do we go from here? And also-" finally taking notice of Grey's metallic parts- "you're a robot? I don't recall this being brought up when I became Seven." He looks genuinely concerned over the development.
TimTheDM
TimTheDM

An unassuming bunker in the wastelands Empty Re: An unassuming bunker in the wastelands

Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:56 pm
"The less people know, the better. The previous Seven didn't know, and neither does Six. Tsuyoi found out though, and used that knowledge to usurp my placement," explains Grey. As he's explaining, the ear-piece speaks up, "Grey, get me some photographs of that agent's enhancer unit. I swear I've seen that design somewhere before. I'm also sending Red your coordinates, he'll be there to pick you up in the C-23A." Grey nods in response to the ear-piece, and glances at Octopus, "Change of plans. Wanna go for a ride Seven?" asks Grey.
Cryatonic
Cryatonic

Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:12 pm
Octopus scratches his head nervously, “A ride? A ride in what? And where?”
TimTheDM
TimTheDM

Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:26 pm
The half of his face that is still intact scrunches in thought as he searches for the right words, "Er.. plane owned by a friend, to the place where I'm repaired. Two knows about it, they have a deal with the Old Tokyo Seven," he tries to explain.
Cryatonic
Cryatonic

Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:02 pm
“Oh. Um... sounds... nice? I guess I should go along, since I don’t know where to go from here and in case this guy wakes back up, two should be enough to subdue him again.”
TimTheDM
TimTheDM

Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:17 am
Nearby, a small plane touches down on the ground. As it does, its able to halt itself almost immediately on the ground, making a strange hissing noise as it does. A dark-skinned man with afternoon shadow jumps out, and whistles at Grey, exclaiming in English, "Shit Grey, you got busted up. Get in the plane, we have to get you repaired, immediately," he says. Before he turns back to the plane, he looks Octopus up and down with a brow cocked, "I guess you can come too," he says.
Cryatonic
Cryatonic

Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:27 am
Octopus just watches the dark-skinned man, before struggling up into the plane. He grips one of the railings tightly with his hand even before the plane takes off.
TimTheDM
TimTheDM

Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:20 am
The plane quickly takes off, and flies over the ocean, dipping back under the clouds to land on the small ramp of a surfaced submarine. A dome of glass surrounds the plane and the ramp, and the submarine submerges. Red and Grey leap off the plane, with Zhu's body casually slung over Grey's metallic shoulder. A portly man opens a hatch on the ramp, and squeezes his way through the opening. "Grey.." he pants, "Grey, what the hell happened to you?" he asks, "And who is THAT?" he says, pointing a finger at Octopus' seat.
Cryatonic
Cryatonic

Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:25 am
Octopus nervously waves and replies, “I’m Octopus, or Seven. I’m an aquaintance of Grey’s”
TimTheDM
TimTheDM

Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:48 am
The portly man blinks once or twice, and Grey translates Octopus' reply to English. The portly man nods knowingly, "Ah! One of those seven fellows, gotcha," he says as he leads them into the headquarters proper of the SDAMS. The submarine is well-equipped with state of the art technology, and amenities. Red offers Octopus coffee, while a young American man in a scientists coat approaches the unconscious body of Zhu, and carefully extracts the piece of tech on his forehead, "I'm bringing this into my workshop, find out whose he's working for, and if he's safe," he says to Grey, who nods back.
Zerminar12
Zerminar12
Admin
https://zerminar12rp.forumotion.com

Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:58 am
As Williams retrieves the metal chip he notices a symbol painted upon its underside. Emblazoned on the computer chip are a red hammer and sickle insignia under which is the abbreviation P.R.C. As the metal chip is plucked from Zhu's head he begins to slightly bleed from several holes positioned around the border of where the chip was and he groggily mumbles back to consciousness. "What the hell...?" he stutters in tired Chinese.
TimTheDM
TimTheDM

Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:09 pm
Dr. Williams examines the metal chip very carefully before placing it into a small Ziploc bag., then glances at Zhu, "Grey, can you bring him to the medical center?" asks the doctor. Grey nods in response, and carefully lifts Zhu up. Dr. Williams then turns to Octopus, and extends his hand, "We haven't met before," he begins in Japanese, "But I've heard of you. Its my pleasure," he says, looking Octopus up and down.
Cryatonic
Cryatonic

Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:56 pm
Octopus shakes the doctor’s hand in kind, “It’s nice to meet you.” He looks over to Grey carrying Zhu and asks the doctor, “So, what about the chip has your interest? I admit it is pretty interesting that technology can be used to enhance, and even mimic, psychic powers; it’s way beyond my comprehension.”
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum