Zerminar12's Elite RP Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
TimTheDM
TimTheDM

A bounty posted outside the Jungle of Fools - Page 3 Empty Re: A bounty posted outside the Jungle of Fools

Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:22 am
The boys eyes widen as he hears his name called, and he glances at Markus, "You.. you know me?"
Zerminar12
Zerminar12
Admin
https://zerminar12rp.forumotion.com

A bounty posted outside the Jungle of Fools - Page 3 Empty Re: A bounty posted outside the Jungle of Fools

Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:23 am
"Oh thank Buddha. Here, if you know the kid you can get him out of the jungle." the monk irreverently states.
Cryatonic
Cryatonic

Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:30 am
Markus stomps out of the underbrush, "Kichi! You damned idiot. What were you thinking, wandering these woods by yourself? Were you trying to get yourself killed? Your parents are worried sick about whether you are alive or not, and they asked me to come find your sorry ass and bring you back. Do you know how much your mother nagged me? I was about to shoot myself in the foot just to feel a bit of relief. You better be ready for a grueling punishment when we get back to the Fumigator headquarters. You'll be scrubbing every single barracks stall with your mess you call facial hair!" Markus ignores the monk as he stomps over to Kichi.
TimTheDM
TimTheDM

Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:34 am
Kichi's look of relief is replaced by one of panic, and he gives Markus a downcast look, "I'm sorry sir.." he drones. "It's just, I could've gotten.. rich here sir! Do you have any idea how much yen that ferret pelt is worth?" he says excitedly, "And with you here, we'll get it for sure, and split it fifty fifty!"
Cryatonic
Cryatonic

Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:38 am
Markus sighs and says, "Be lucky I'm not taking your pelt back to your mother, but you as a whole. If you want, we can go take the tusks off some two headed boar I downed back there, but all the reward money is going to go towards funding the Fumigators. This could be a good start to make amends for all the troubles you've caused me, your loving parents, and the Fumigators." He grabs Kichi around the shoulders and begins leading him towards the boar he felled.
TimTheDM
TimTheDM

Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:47 am
Kichi doesnt argue with Markus, following him out of the jungle.
Cryatonic
Cryatonic

Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:55 am
Markus returns to the injured boar, finishing it off if it hadn't already perished, and removes its tusks. "Well, this is at least something." He then proceeds to exit the jungle and begins the long trek back to the Dome, with Kichi in tow.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum