Zerminar12's Elite RP Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
TimTheDM
TimTheDM

Moyasu VS Octopus Empty Moyasu VS Octopus

Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:57 am
Grey holds open the metal door for Octopus, which leads into a spacious bunker, lit with only a light-bulb dangling from the ceiling. In the corner, a strange humanoid figure hunches in front of a terminal. Its a mutant with what looks like grey skin that's covered in cancerous growths, so much so that it blots out any of its other features. It stands, and limps towards Octopus, looking him up and down appraisingly. "That's number three, he's referred to around here as 'Cancer'," says Grey to break the silence. Cancer slowly nods, "Seven will be here soon.. yes.. soon, so please, make yourself comfortable," says Cancer.
Cryatonic
Cryatonic

Moyasu VS Octopus Empty Re: Moyasu VS Octopus

Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:09 am
Octopus slightly leans back when Cancer gets close. "Thanks. I'll try." Octopus shambles over to a nearby wall, and places his hand against it. Using it as a guide and support, he lowers himself, lock kneed, down to the ground, where he sits with a muffled "plop" as he lets gravity carry him the last few inches of his maneuver. He watches Cancer, mildly disturbed, and glad his bandages hide his face. He turns to Grey and asks, "Does Seven or will they know anything about me before the fight for tactics, or will it be blind? If they do, what can I know about them?" As he talks, he fiddles with some screws on the side of one of his knees, causing it to tense for a moment, before releasing back to its lock kneed state. "It would be good to know what kind of opponent I face."

Previous Scene: here

Last edited by Cryatonic on Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:34 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added "Previous Scene" Link)
TimTheDM
TimTheDM

Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:26 am
"In terms of raw strength, seven is up there. She's adept at wielding the power of fire, and uses it to burn her foes to death from a distance. She doesn't know anything about you, but I don't think it will make a difference in her... 'strategy'. " responds Grey.
Cryatonic
Cryatonic

Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:56 am
Octopus thinks for a moment. "Fire... Hm, reminds me of Rage." He rubs his arms, "Hopefully it's only flames. I can deal with heat fairly well." He looks at Grey, and his bandages shift as if he's smiling, "I have experience dealing with flame throwers. Typically, if you make the environment too cold, they can't as easily produce fire. Then, it's pretty easy to just cool the flame until it can't sustain itself anymore. I've had to do that a few times..." He grips his arms slightly. "Maybe if I explain that to her, she'll just surrender, and I won't have to hurt her."
TimTheDM
TimTheDM

Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:51 pm
Grey slowly shakes his head, "Your not going to convince her to surrender. Perhaps if your opponent was a bit more.. sane," says Grey as the door to the bunker opens. A young woman with dark bags under her eyes that accentuate a predatory look, and sallow skin. Were it not for the indent on the right side of her forehead marking her as a psychic, her short stature, and willowy figure would make her unintimidating. Her dark eyes scan the room until they rest on Octopus, her eye twitching, "That's him?" She asks Grey, who nods.
Cryatonic
Cryatonic

Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:24 pm
Octopus seems to hesitate once his opponent is right in front of him. He speaks up with a quivering voice. "I-it's nice to m-meet you, Miss... uh... miss. Don't suppose I could just ask you to surrender before you get hurt? I really d-don't want to hurt anyone, much less a g-girl." He brings his arms close to his chest, and the room begins to noticeably chill, as ice begins to form at his feet and creep outwards. "Please?"
TimTheDM
TimTheDM

Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:29 pm
Cancer shoots a glare at Octopus, "Not in here Octopus! You'll damage my equipment. Take it outside," he says. Moyasu grins as Cancer talks, "Oh, Octopus?! I'm going to have fried calamari," she says, as she turns and skips out the door, ignoring Octopus' pleas. Grey follows her, motioning for Octopus to follow.
Cryatonic
Cryatonic

Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:33 pm
Octopus' metal limbs rattle as he shakes. "If you insist, I shall not hold back. I'm sorry." While he is walking outside, as he gets to the location of the fight, he stumbles on a lose rock. His arms flail wildly, as he looses his balance, and flops on the ground, a cloud of dust emanating from around him. "oof..."
TimTheDM
TimTheDM

Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:39 pm
Moyasu stands opposite to Octopus on a stretch of flat ground. Grey frowns as Octopus falls over. Moyasu, with a trembling hand, pulls out an old lighter, and sparks a fire. The fire suddenly twists and contorts, growing in size and intensity. She tilts her head, "Ready to play?" She asks with a smile.
Cryatonic
Cryatonic

Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:43 pm
Octopus looks up at her, and speaks with surprising determination, "Game on!" Using his position on the ground as an advantage, he slams his hands into the ground. An eruption of cold air blasts a cloud of dust into the air, shielding himself from sight. Octopus chuckles to himself, seemingly satisfied with something he found. From within the cloud, Octopus yells, "You really should have surrendered!" The ground begins to shake.
TimTheDM
TimTheDM

Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:11 pm
Moyasu chuckles, "Don't you know anything about us? We don't surrender," she says, cracking her neck. The flame grows even larger in size and intensity, and three small spheres of white hot fire emerge from it, and rocket towards the cloud.
Cryatonic
Cryatonic

Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:17 pm
As the balls of flames disappear into the cloud of dust, a loud sizzling sound can be heard, as steam rises above the dust. The shaking grows stronger, as beneath Moyasu three giant pillars of ice erupt, reaching upwards for about 25 feet. They pause for a moment, crackling from their rapid growth, then bend towards their center, racing towards Moyasu with deadly spikes on their ends.
TimTheDM
TimTheDM

Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:30 pm
A pillar of flame erupts from the lighter, striking the ground under Moyasu, and sending her into the air to avoid the crash of the icicle pillars. Midair, she glares at the steam, and sends a large wave of fire at it, which propels her backwards. She lands ungracefully on her back.
Cryatonic
Cryatonic

Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:46 pm
The wave of fire blows the steam and a good bit of the dust away. Octopus can be heard saying, "Hot! Hot! Hot!" As the remaining dust dissipates, dripping stumps of ice pillars can be seen surrounding Octopus as he pats out a flame that caught on his shirt. With his other hand, he slaps the ground once more. Thick sheets of ice raise to push Octopus back onto his feet, as spikes of ice race on the ground towards where Moyasu lays.
TimTheDM
TimTheDM

Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:06 pm
Moyasu pulls herself up, and gasps as the icicles race towards her. She creates another fire, that grows in intensity, and forms a ring around her, but a moment too late, as when the steam clears from the melted ice attack, its clear one of the spikes had gotten through, impaling her shoulder. She clutches her shoulder with her other hand, her clothes soaked with water and blood. The fire from her lighter lights again, and begins forming another ring around her. "Stop.. putting out my precious.. fire!" she screams.
Cryatonic
Cryatonic

Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:11 pm
Octopus speaks up, "Just... give up, ma'am!" He spreads out his arms wide, where little snowflakes spread. As they hang suspended in the air, they begin to grow into small ice shards.Octopus closes his hands, and the shards begin to spin, buzzing dangerously. The ice shards begin to orbit Octopus at high velocity. "This will only end poorly."
TimTheDM
TimTheDM

Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:27 pm
The ring of fire spins faster and faster. With her left arm, she holds the lighter up to her wounded shoulder, a gout of flame moving over it. She shudders with pleasure as this happens, and then reaches both arms into the ring, extracting two spheres of fire, which she throws at Octopus. "Burn! Just die! Scream!" she yells.
Cryatonic
Cryatonic

Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:45 pm
His spinning shield of ice shards intercept the first orb with a sizzle, but the second pushes past. With almost no time to react, all he can do is raise his arm in futility to defend. The ball of flame collides with his left arm, and Octopus yells in pain as the heat begins to burn his soft skin. His mechanical arm is unable to withstand the heat of Moyasu's white-hot flames, and his arm begins to melt, liquid metal dripping from the ever shortening stump of his arm. Octopus looks at his arm stunned in horror. He lifts his right hand to the stump, and the stump quickly cools and solidifies. "My... my..." He turns to Moyasu, "You melted my arm!" Octopus shutters and takes in a large inhalation of breath. He lurches forward and releases an ear-shattering scream. From his opened mouth, an immense blast of super-cooled air is jettisoned. The ensuing rush of air freezes even the oxygen and nitrogen in the air into ice as it cannons towards Moyasu and her ring of fire.
TimTheDM
TimTheDM

Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:55 pm
As Octopus' robot arm melts, Moyasu sighs in pleasure. As he screams, she tenses up, and veins begin to pop out of the indent on the side of her forehead as she concentrates on increasing the size and intensity of her fire, which all forms into a wall in front of her. She places both hands behind this wall, and it surges out with great intensity towards Octopus' attack. She uses the force of her attack to fly backwards in an attempt to put distance between herself and him.
Cryatonic
Cryatonic

Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:18 am
As the intense wall of flame and the frigid blast of air collide, the resulting mixture of hot and cold cause the air molecules to quickly release expansive energy, resulting in a massive shockwave. The wave pushes Octopus, but he stands tall as he slides back 15 feet. "Stop moving!" He raises his remaining hand, but instead of ice flakes, a shimmering envelopes his hand. Suddenly, the air around Moyasu begins to feel heavy, as immense telekinetic pressure surrounds her. The loose dirt and dust shift around her feet; it is apparent Octopus is trying to bury her into the ground.
TimTheDM
TimTheDM

Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:49 am
Moyasu is dropped to her knee's under the telekinetic pressure, and she aims a gout of flame at the ground, attempting to push herself out of it. As she does, fire also begins to spread harmlessly over her body, slowly enveloping her. Despite this, she can't pull herself out of the pressure.
Cryatonic
Cryatonic

Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:06 am
Octopus snarls as he only increases the weight of the area. His arm seems to shake, but not due to his movements, but from the sheer energy output. The screws in his wrist and elbow begin to squeak, as the screws in his knees begin to spin in their sockets. The screw in the knee he was messing with early appears dangerously close to falling out. The ground around Moyasu begins to sink, turning the area into the beginnings of a sinkhole. From the edges of the sinkhole, spears of ice erupt, cracking dangerously. The earth beneath the sinkhole begins to shutter dangerously as cracking and chattering can be heard from deep below.
TimTheDM
TimTheDM

Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:12 am
As soon as the fire has enveloped Moyasu, it slowly begins to expand into a semi-circle around her, all of which begins sinking into the hole.
Cryatonic
Cryatonic

Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:23 am
As the ground rumbles, a ring of smaller spears of ice protrude only about five feet away from Moyasu. More shafts of ice can be felt wrapping around her waist as the chattering grows louder. The dirt shifts, and it all pours down a dark icy hole. Around Moyasu, the giant gaping maw of sandworm made entirely out of ice chomps below.
即興テクニック:ジャイアントアイスワーム - Improvised Technique: Giant Ice Worm
Apparently, Octopus managed to use the water from a deep underground water reservoir as the source of this giant monstrosity. The ice wrapped around Moyasu melts due to her flames, but refreezes just as quickly. The giant worm suddenly lunges skyward, hiding Moyasu from view as its toothy maw closes above her. It recedes back into its hole, as dirt begins to fill the gaping wound in the earth; Octopus is trying to bury Moyasu in her final resting place.
TimTheDM
TimTheDM

Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:32 am
Moyasu grits her teeth, and a dark vein in the indent on her forehead pops out. Super-heated fire expands in a sphere around her in a massive explosion. If the worm is melted, the ground around the sinkhole is incinerated. The vein trembles a moment as she unleashes this great force of power, and then it snaps, and dark blood begins to pour out of her forehead. If the worm melted, she attempts to claw her way out of the now likely larger crater.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum