Zerminar12's Elite RP Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Zerminar12
Zerminar12
Admin
https://zerminar12rp.forumotion.com

A Sinister Search Party (PL 2) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Sinister Search Party (PL 2)

Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:09 pm
"So you're the one who's been messing with my attacks!" the Chinese man thinks to himself in outrage. Taking a moment to calm himself he proceeds to jump up and climb onto his platform of solidified air. After surveying the battlefield for a moment he comes to a decision. "You don't appear to be the biggest threat here so I might as well go save that dumb American. After all, if anyone's going to kill that Westerner it's going to be me!" he shouts triumphantly in Chinese. "Izquierda frio, Derecha calor!" he shouts with glee. Suddenly his feet explode in a cloud of steam and he is jettisoned at extreme speeds towards Rage. As he approaches the intense flames he whispers "Oxygen: Inert" in Spanish and the fire quickly dies down the closer he grows to it. Sparks flicker through the air and the fire recedes as they approach.
Cryatonic
Cryatonic

A Sinister Search Party (PL 2) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Sinister Search Party (PL 2)

Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:17 pm
Rage becomes incredulous as he sees his flames and explosions die down. “Fucking shit. Depression! Assistance is needed!” he yells. Octopus and Depression are watching each other, the tension in the air palpable. Depression looks between Rage and his two assailants and Octopus, trying to figure out her next course of action. During this pause, Octopus extends his hand and the air begins to shimmer and warp. Around the Chinese man and Rage a telekinetic barrier forms, only visible by the slight shimmering in a Dome shape around the pair. Inside the dome, the air begins to rapidly cool, easily freezing flesh within. Rage, his powers weakened, is struggling to produce enough heat to keep himself from freezing. Depression turns away from Octopus and lifts her hands, causing a sphere of water to begin to form behind Grey as it attempts to engulf him.
TimTheDM
TimTheDM

Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:35 pm
The jet's on Grey's feet blare to life as the water forms behind him, and he dives away from it in a short burst of speed. "Rear-view optics, they never SEE it coming," brags the ear-piece in English. Grey glances around the battlefield, taking in whats going on, before turning on his heels, and speeding towards Depression. He approaches her in a zig-zagging pattern, the jet's on his heels allowing him to accelerate and decelerate very quickly. "How are my great-grandfathers Blitz Boots treating you Grey? I even made my own special modifications," says the ear-piece.
Zerminar12
Zerminar12
Admin

Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:03 pm
The Chinese man begins to feign fear as the air within the telekinetic Dome reaches freezing temperatures until he burst out laughing. He flicks the sphere of telekinetic force and says "Surface Tension Destruction". Suddenly the telekinetic prison pops like a bubble and the Chinese man begins sprinting at inhuman speeds, kicking up plumes of dirt and rubble as he does so. "Not bad ALPINE fools, but you have yet to witness the true extent of Chinese technological supremacy!" he cackles maniacally. He takes a quick look at his watch and grimaces "Ugh, looks like I'll have to make this quick.". With a flick of his wrist and another command in Spanish electricity begins to arc off of him and coat the ground in a shroud of static. Suddenly numerous pieces of metal scrap and rubble begin to lift into the air floating as though suspended in outer space. "Behold the pinnacle of Chinese engineering!" he shouts triumphantly. 
Special Technique: 
閃電彈幕!
Lightning Barrage!

Suddenly electricity begins shooting into the pieces of floating debris from the Chinese businessman. After a few moments, all of the metallic pieces point in different directions: several at Octopus, a few at Depression, and the majority at Rage. With but a single loud command bolts of lightning fire out of each magnetized scrap at their targets in a blinding display of electromagnetic control.
Cryatonic
Cryatonic

Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:25 pm
Octopus begins to panic as he sees the electricity arcing from the scrap metal. “No! Please, no! No more!” He covers his head with his one remaining arm, and as he does thick sheets of ice emerge from the ground, further supported by layers of telekinetic energy between the sheets of ice, forming a protective Dome around himself, which blocks most of the electricity. A few tendrils manage to connect to Octopus’ body and he screams in agony, both from current and years of remembered pain. Depression tried to create a similar barrier made of ice and water, which successfully redirects the electricity into the ground. Rage, facing the brunt of the attack, convulses as his body is pumped full of electricity. Once it ends, he hunches over and drops to his knees. His hair smoking, he lifts his head slightly to Depression and says, “Fuck off and report to Denial: we lost. I’ll see him in hell.” Depression yells, “No! This isn’t worth it!” But it is too late.
Rage begins to violently struggle against his straight jacket, the lockets buckling under his manic strength. Eventually, with the aid of the rapidly heating air, he busts of the locks and comes free of his bindings. The jacket drops to the dusty ground to show his torso beneath: sickly thin skin, almost translucent, shows his muscle beneath, with some burns across his chest and back. From deep within, a dull red glow begins to light, radiating outward and traveling along his bones. He opens his mouth wide and the red glow grows brighter, as intense heat spills out. From his maw, a wave of superheated plasma fires off, incinerating the ground it touches and turning the air in front of it into plasma, further fueling the inferno. The wave shoots straight for the Chinese man.
特別テクニック:超新星形式 - Special Technique: Supernova Form
Depression, meanwhile, begins to sob loudly and a thick mist surrounds her. In a few minutes, she disappears without a trace. Octopus simply seems to be muttering to himself within his barrier.

Last edited by Cryatonic on Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Special Technique label added)
TimTheDM
TimTheDM

Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:16 pm
Grey turns as Rage makes his proclamation, and rushes back to him as fast as he can on the 'Blitz Boots'. As he reaches Rage, he attempts to stop the attack by first trying to knock him out with a smack to the back of his head, then he tries to clamp his mouth shut. "It's a lost cause Grey, retreat!" yells the ear-piece. If neither attempt works, Grey jets back.
Zerminar12
Zerminar12
Admin

Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:29 pm
Seeing the wave of plasma approach him the Chinese man quickly checks his watch. "3 minutes, damn that should be enough if I blow it all right now... damn I didn't really want to blow a vein again but looks like this maniac is leaving me no choice." the Chinese man mutters to himself. With a deep breath, the Chinese businessman squats down and closes his eyes. He places his right hand on the ground and mutters something in Spanish. After a few moments the area he is squatting on cracks into a platform and is promptly blasted upwards in an eruption of lava jettisoning him far above the plasma wave. As he does this electricity surges through his chip frying it. "Los Hermanos are gonna be furious that I fried one of their little trinkets," he mutters to himself in Chinese.
Cryatonic
Cryatonic

Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:38 pm
As Grey punches the back of Rage's head, he hardly seems to notice as a small trickle of blood drips from an opened wound. When Grey tries to clamp Rage's mouth shut, Grey will find that Rage's body is exuding ludicrous amounts of heat; enough to easily incinerate flesh and begin melting some metals. He does, however, manage to close Rage's mouth, ending the torrent of plasma emanating from his maw. Rage turns to look at him with glowing red eyes, "Fuck... OFF!" He contorts his body to wrap his hands around Grey's neck with his head still in Grey's hands. From his hands, more super heated plasma begins to flow as Rage tries to melt Grey.
From Octopus' dome, a shriek can be heard as Octopus screams, "Kill it! Kill the beast! Don't let him hurt you anymore." The ground rumbles and a giant hand and arm made of stone and obsidian breaches the land, rushing towards the Chinese man. If it is successful in its grab, it will slam the man into the ground with enough force to create a 10 foot deep crater.
TimTheDM
TimTheDM

Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:48 pm
Grey brings his rocket powered foot up to meet Rage's chin, and then attempts to use his Blitz Boots to dash backward, and hop from side to side, while yelling, "So that's it then? Your going to sacrifice yourself to kill a few men in the way of your masters and their escaped target? Think! They're the ones who are doing this to you, who did THAT, to you." Grey points to the scars on Rages body with a metallic finger, the flesh around his hands having melted off.

Grey's rear-view optics catch the hand of Obsidian grabbing for the Chinese man, and Grey yells to Octopus, "Stop Seven! That's not an enemy!"
Cryatonic
Cryatonic

Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:02 am
Rage stares down Grey, the very ground he is standing on turning to molten magma. "Shut up! What the fuck would you know, eh? You're a foreigner and a metallic freak! Are your emotions even real? Or are you programmed to try and gain the sympathy of your foes so you can stab 'em in the back? I feel real emotions; and what I feel? It's rage! Burning anger that scours my very insides, making me want to tear my skin off. ALPINE has given me the strength to let me express my rage to its fullest extent. Everyone deserves to be burned to ashes and for their charred bones to be ground into dust! AND YOU'LL BE THE FIRST TO GO!"
Zerminar12
Zerminar12
Admin

Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:46 am
As the obsidian hand rockets upward to grab the Chinese man he tilts the platform and then jumps off it to the left. The force of his jump propels the platform in the opposite direction and sends him crashing onto the roof of a nearby building. Bleeding, bruised, and battered the Chinese businessman passes out from exhaustion. On the outskirts of the settlement, the combatants can see a few humvees roll through the streets towards their direction.
Cryatonic
Cryatonic

Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:54 am
Hearing Grey's voice, the giant hand stops moving and the barrier around Octopus seems to thin, "G-Grey? I-Is that y-y-you? Has it s-stopped? H-has the electric-city s-stopped?"
TimTheDM
TimTheDM

Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:06 am
Grey's uses his jets to pounce high into the air, and he aims a metallic skeletal hand at Rage. The hand slides back, revealing a cylinder in the arm, that begins to pulse with a blue energy. "Grey, the Z-cannon is still experimental! There's no telling what could happen!" yells the ear-piece in English. Grey grimaces, and says as the beam prepares to fire, "They may be fake, but at least I was built with more than one." The beam from the Z-cannon fires, and at the same time, he points the Blitz Boots towards Rage, and they flare to life. He uses the Z-cannons power both to attack, and to fling himself as far away from Rage as possible. The arm firing the beam blows up mid-air, and pieces of flesh around his metallic skeleton begin to drop off from the searing heat, but he still goes flying.
Cryatonic
Cryatonic

Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:20 am
Seeing the beam fly towards him, Rage solidifies his stance and lets out a powerful yell as the beam impacts, a resulting explosion obscuring Rage from sight. Octopus dissolves his barriers and looks around, "I-Is it over?" His mask has small droplets of blood dripping from the chin.
As the cloud of smoke dissipates from Rage's position, to everyone's surprise, he is still standing, a gaping hole in the right side of his chest. The beam had cauterized all his flesh on it's way through him, and the explosion afterwards left most of his body covered in burns. He takes an unsteady step towards Grey's direction. "You just.... don't understand... my... anger." Only 20 feet forward, his feet no longer lift, but just drag through the dirt. The red glow beneath his muscle has now faded and is almost unable to be seen. "ALPINE gave me...- Made me what I...- I just... was... angry..." He has now fallen to his knees and is crawling towards Grey. "Why can't you... understand?" Rage has now fallen down and lies face down in the dirt, barely breathing. He whispers, "So... angry..." and he ceases to breathe.
TimTheDM
TimTheDM

Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:35 am
Grey props himself up on one arm, half of his face has melted, and the other half is a bitter frown. He heaves a great sigh, and staggers to his feet. "Biological-tissue has suffered nearly 80% deterioration, the Z-cannon is not responding, there are signs of battery leakage, and you've suffered severe damage to the left side of your exo-skeleton. I need a status report Grey," says the ear-piece frantically. Ignoring the ear-piece, Grey looks up at Octopus, and yells, "The agent! The lightning one, quickly, grab him and return to Three's bunker!"
Zerminar12
Zerminar12
Admin

Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:39 am
Several beige humvees roll towards Octopus and Grey and out of them clamber several Filipinos wearing red bandannas and camo military uniforms. Each holds an assault rifle except one who is looking at a laptop. The one looking at the laptop gets out of the humvee last and looks at Zhu's unconscious body. "You were simply supposed to scout out the settlement you horse's ass," he mutters in Spanish. Looking to Grey his face shows a look of shock "What the hell happened here!?" he shouts in surprised and heavily accented Japanese.
Cryatonic
Cryatonic

Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:48 am
Octopus looks confused, but complies, using his telekinesis to lift the unconscious body. As he nears Grey, he looks over to the Filipinos and cocks his head. "What's going o-" he stops as he hears a hissing sound coming from Rage's body. Octopus' head turn quickly to look at Rage's limp body, and then turns back to Grey, "We need to get out of here; now!" Not waiting for a response, Grey can feel a telekinetic barrier form around him as he and Octopus with the man rocket away from the town at great speed. About thirty seconds later, when the town is about a mile away from the three, Rage whispers, "So... sorry..." and a great plume of fire erupts from the town. Nearly half a mile- most of the town- is consumed in a blaze as Rage's body erupts, releasing all of his stored energy. Citizens run in terror as their homes and loved ones are devoured by the inferno.
Zerminar12
Zerminar12
Admin

Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:09 am
The Filipinos are promptly incinerated by the immense blaze and nothing but their charred humvees remain in the middle of the destroyed town.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum