Zerminar12's Elite RP Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
TimTheDM
TimTheDM

Sound of Motorcycles heard in Old Tokyo (PL 1) Empty Sound of Motorcycles heard in Old Tokyo (PL 1)

Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:19 am
A number of scavenger families squatting in the makeshift tents of Old-Tokyo's 4th sector are roused from their daily activities when the sound of dozens of motorcycles begins to grow louder. The motorcycle at the front of the pack stops, the rest following suit. The man at the front of the pack pulls off his helmet, and squints far into the distance, "Heh.. you can see the dome now boys. Tokyo is a great place to stock up, plenty of fish to fry. Tonight we party wild," says the leader as his boys begin raucously cheering. The pack of motorcycles closes in on the scavengers tent dwelling, and an aged man bravely steps forward, leaning on his cane.

"We are the Harumi community, and offer welcome to you..," the old man says as the leader of the pack steps off his bike. "We are skilled scavengers here, and we have plenty of parts for bikes. I am hoping we can trade in-," says the old man before the leader of the pack puts a bullet between his eyes without a warning. The old man crumples into a heap, dead before he's even touched the ground. "Johnny and the boys don't do 'trades', old man. Take anything that isn't nailed down, and kill anyone who gets in your way or looks at you funny," says Johnny with a shit-eating grin. His boys rev up their motorcycles, and prepare to run down the villager, whooping and hollering as they do.
Cryatonic
Cryatonic

Sound of Motorcycles heard in Old Tokyo (PL 1) Empty Re: Sound of Motorcycles heard in Old Tokyo (PL 1)

Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:51 am
From one of the tents, a woman in a thick jacket and gas mask exits. She stands at around 5'5", with a wide-set body and ample proportions. She wears her jacket partially unzipped, exposing the top of her chest. Her black hair is tied in a ponytail with a piece of silver-coloured wire. Her boots possess spikes along the front of the rubber bottom, and her jacket has studs implanted along the shoulders. She holds a steel pipe shaped object in her right hand, while her left hand remains concealed within her jacket pocket. She speaks with a flirty and seductive flair, "Mmm~. What have we here? It's a good thing I was posted here this week; I've found myself a couple of boy toys to party hard with." She takes a step forward, positioning her hips at an angle and points in the direction of the gang with the pipe in an underhanded grip. "Now, which one of you wants to play first?" In a flash, she withdraws her hand from her jacket, revealing a miniature sub machine gun, which fires off a volley of three shots into the torso of left positioned thug. "And just so you know, I like it rough~."
TimTheDM
TimTheDM

Sound of Motorcycles heard in Old Tokyo (PL 1) Empty Re: Sound of Motorcycles heard in Old Tokyo (PL 1)

Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:03 pm
Many of the gang members begin hooting and cat-calling as the woman emerges from one of the tents. A few men start calling out, "Take off your mask!", and "No, everything BUT the mask," and finally from the thug on the left, "You can ride with the party boys anytime you-," which is immediately cut off by a screech as three bullets embed themselves in his side, and he falls off his motorcycle. Johnny slowly shakes his head, "You idiots don't know? Everyone in Tokyo are crazy, especially the women," Johnny says as he turns to the woman. "I dont like killing chicks, leaves a bad taste in Johnny's mouth. And I can't let you party with the boys after killing that man, so you got about 10," Johnny's eyes are drawn downwards, "30, seconds to leave this place."
Cryatonic
Cryatonic

Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:15 pm
The woman huffs a laugh. "Seriously, I know you guys are dumb, but come now; do you honestly think I would leave this place with you lot still roving around?" She cracks her neck and asks, "Do you even know who the hell I am? I'm a Fumigator. And killing that man-" she points with her pipe towards the old man with a bullet to the brain- "just signed your death warrant." She takes a menacing step forward, the metal from her boots punctuating her solidity. "So, I'll give you ten seconds to try your damnedest to kill me." She holds her gun vertical towards the sky and can be seen setting its safety on. "Come and try to get yourself a real woman, boys~"
TimTheDM
TimTheDM

Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:23 pm
A large bald-headed man steps off his motorcycle, and hefts a piece of rebar, glaring at the woman. "That was my friend you killed, you.. you bitch! Johnny don't kill chicks, but I do!" He yells as he charges the woman.
Cryatonic
Cryatonic

Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:27 pm
She shakes her head despairingly, "Men..." As the man charges, she deftly sidesteps, using her pipe to bash the man's shin and trip him. "When will they ever learn to think with their other head?" She then goes for a strike to the skull to take him down for good.
TimTheDM
TimTheDM

Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:31 pm
"Gakuto!" Yells another man as the pipe goes through the big man's skull. The second man pulls out a pistol, and begins firing at her.
Cryatonic
Cryatonic

Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:40 pm
As the man begins to fire, she dives into the cover of her tent. As the man's bullets pepper her tent, the the rags of the fabric flap pitiably in the wind. The tamp ropes now busted, the ruins of the tent float away in the breeze. The woman can be seen standing on her left leg, using her right arm and leg to shield her body. "Oh~! Magnificent! I'll do you first, then." She sprints forward with immense speed, then jumps as she gets in close to grab the man's head in between her thighs.
TimTheDM
TimTheDM

Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:16 pm
The man immediately drops his gun, and begins to panic, trying to pull her off. Johnny nods to a man beside him, "Yeah, bring out Beast, were done messing around," he says, as the man pulls a strange gaunt and bound figure off of one of the motorcycles. This strange bald figure contorts and grunts as he does, unable to do much with his hands bound, and face muzzled.
Cryatonic
Cryatonic

Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:21 pm
Looking down at the man between her legs, the woman whispers in his ear, "You're lucky, few men have had the pleasure of being between my legs." The man's skull begins to feel immense pressure as she squeezes her thighs together with unprecedented strength. "Well, none so far have been lucky enough to live and tell the tale." Jumping off the poor victim, she turns to see the bound figure. She quickly dashes backwards, giving herself a good 45 feet of space between her and the gang, as she watches to see what this bound figure will do.
TimTheDM
TimTheDM

Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:09 pm
The members of the motorcycle gang give the shaking and crazed half-naked man in the muzzle a wide berth. They glance between each other as one man holds the key to the muzzle. They all stand a moment, no one wanting to be the one to go unbind him, finally Johnny pipes up, "Kiyashi, hurry the hell up!". Kiyashi takes the key, and a deep breath, approaching Beast slowly. He unbinds his muzzle, and then his handcuffs. Beast stands and blinks a moment, before knocking Kiyashi to the ground, and tearing his throat out with his sharp teeth. Johnny whistles, and points to the woman. As he does, Beast sets his eyes on her, blood still dripping from his mouth.
Cryatonic
Cryatonic

Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:18 pm
"Shit," she mutters to herself. "I don't need more shit to deal with..." She raises her gun and switches off the safety. Pulling the trigger, she yells, "Down, boy!" She fires and runs in a clockwise arc around the gang, positioning herself with the sun to her back.
TimTheDM
TimTheDM

Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:42 am
Beast charges the woman on all fours, as he takes a shot, he shudders, and bleeds, but doesnt stop charging.
Cryatonic
Cryatonic

Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:53 am
The woman takes a wide stance and presses a button on on the side of her pipe. From the top, a length of serrated wire extends. She brings her arm up and says, "Sit!" She swings the wire, wrapping it around the neck of Beast and tugs fiercely.
TimTheDM
TimTheDM

Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:53 am
The Beast tries to snap at her, but gags as the wire is wrapped arounds its neck. He begins to struggle and thrash, which only tears up its own neck. In a few moments, the Beast is bleeding out, and going limp.
Cryatonic
Cryatonic

Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:59 am
"Hm. Less spunk than I was expecting." She looks up to the rest of the gang, "So, who wants to be next?" She tugs her whip free, tearing through even more flesh and bone as it unwraps itself. "If you submit, I'll be gentle~."
TimTheDM
TimTheDM

Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:11 am
Johnny's eyes widen, and he glances around at his gang, revving his motorcycle, "New plan boys, we live to party another day!" he yells to his gang members, all of whom nod in agreement, and begin starting their motorcycles.
Cryatonic
Cryatonic

Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:34 am
The woman takes out her gun and tries to hit as many as she can before they are beyond the range of her firearm. "Good riddance." She presses the button on her whip and it retracts, then she holsters her gun. She smiles beneath her mask, "I did well, love." She pulls out a radio from her jacket and speaks into. "Outpost #37. Had an encounter with a motorcycle gang. Several dead, a few escaped. I am uninjured, and only one civilian died." She turns to the other tents and checks those inside to make sure they are safe. She picks up her radio again and says, "Returning home. See you in a few." She returns the radio into her jacket, and begins walking towards the Dome.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum