Zerminar12's Elite RP Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
TimTheDM
TimTheDM

A Strange Guy Wandering the Town (PL 2) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Strange Guy Wandering the Town (PL 2)

Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:22 pm
Grey looks to Tsuyoi, cocking a brow. Tsuyoi shrugs in response. Grey turns back to Octopus, "Tsuyoi has his own ideals, as do many of our members. In reality, our main goal is to end The War, and pave way for civilizations recovery." says Grey in a thick accent. Tsuyoi grimaces as he does, "Your not supposed to tell him about that until he joins the seven," he responds. Grey rolls his eyes, "Secrets won't get us anywhere with this one, I think. Besides, isn't he going to be amongst us soon, once we rid ourselves of the witch?" says Grey.
Cryatonic
Cryatonic

A Strange Guy Wandering the Town (PL 2) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Strange Guy Wandering the Town (PL 2)

Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:21 pm
Octopus' eyes light up when he hears that the group isn't about conquering, but helping end suffering via The War. Though, Octopus puzzles for a minute, then asks, "What war are you speaking of? I haven't heard anything about a war when I lived at home, or during my four years in the Dome." He begins gnawing on another piece of rat jerky and asks more to himself, "And who's this witch? Sounds like the seven of you don't all get along."
TimTheDM
TimTheDM

Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:28 am
Tsuyoi chuckles as he glances at Octopus, "Would it surprise you to know your fairly pretty mentally stable when it comes to powerful mutants, especially psychics?" he says. Grey closes his eyes in thought for a moment, sounding out Octopus' questions to himself. He then opens his eyes, and responds, "The crater your sitting in, the bio-engineered weapons running amok, this is the result of the war. It never ended, only that the great powers had their backs against a wall, so they went to their last resort. Things weren't always this way."
Cryatonic
Cryatonic

Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:44 am
Octopus looks at Grey intently. "Really? I remember being told as a kid that it was some sort of explosive that caused the world to be as it is now: barren and irradiated. Have you seen the world before this 'War'? What was it like?" He pauses for a moment, then asks, "And when do I get to meet your friends? ...Er... Allies?"
TimTheDM
TimTheDM

Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:43 am
Tsuyoi sighs impatiently with his arms crossed, "If you've recovered, were going now," he says, pulling out his phone, and walking through the doorway. Grey rolls his eyes, before turning to Octopus, "I mostly only have pictures and video feeds to go off of, I didn't leave the lab much back then. We'll talk more later," Grey says as he stands. "That's right! Summon everyone who's not out on a mission, Seven has a challenger," Tsuyoi says into his phone as he smirks. His smirk quickly fades, "Huh? Taksu? What about the bastard? He's fine!" Tsuyoi says as he snaps the phone shut, and clenches his teeth. "Looks like I'm going to miss out on your induction, Octopus. Don't embarrass yourself," he says as he leaves.
Cryatonic
Cryatonic

Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:56 pm
Octopus nods. Pocketing one last snack for the road, he turns to Grey, "I look forward to it. Thank you." He then begins following Tsuyoi for his audition into the Seven...
TimTheDM
TimTheDM

Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:03 am
Octopus finds that Tsuyoi has already taken to the air, rocketing towards the dome. "He's going back to the post he abandoned, to make amends with our ally," says Grey, "So you'll be following me to our meeting. By the way, I dont think I caught your name?" Grey tilts his head.
Cryatonic
Cryatonic

Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:19 am
Octopus watches Tsuyoi flying away, and his shoulders slump slightly. He then turns to Grey, and says, "Oh, it's I... Octopus." He scratches at his side and looks around the landscape. "So, which direction are we heading?"
TimTheDM
TimTheDM

Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:00 pm
Grey nods, "Follow me," he says as he turns. He continues as he walks, "Your opponent is neither weak, inexperienced, or merciful. If your losing the fight, surrender." The two would arrive at a cellar door, and Grey turns to Octopus, staring him down. "I hope your ready."
Cryatonic
Cryatonic

Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:36 pm
Octopus nods. “I’m as ready as I’ll ever be.” He stretches his back, preparing for his fight below...
Cryatonic
Cryatonic

Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:08 pm
Next Scene: here
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum