Zerminar12's Elite RP Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Zerminar12
Zerminar12
Admin
https://zerminar12rp.forumotion.com

A containment facility in Neo-Tokyo (PL 1) - Page 2 Empty Re: A containment facility in Neo-Tokyo (PL 1)

Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:06 am
"Do not fear, the guards have been unusually absent for the past few weeks and in that time..." he glances anxiously around before turning back to Chiyoko and whispering "... my unit has established contact with me. They are sending an elite squadron to break me out! Given your status as an 'enemy' of the Dome... I suppose it couldn't hurt to 'accidentally' let you out as well despite me not having orders to." he gives her a sly wink.
TimTheDM
TimTheDM

A containment facility in Neo-Tokyo (PL 1) - Page 2 Empty Re: A containment facility in Neo-Tokyo (PL 1)

Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:16 am
She responds with a smile and nod, clutching the bars now. "Thank you!" she whispers across the room. "If you ever need help, I'll repay the favor. Just look for the Mimura's residence," she says.
Zerminar12
Zerminar12
Admin

Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:26 am
"I am glad to hear it young girl but... shhh I hear a guard coming!" Emilio silences himself and slumps against the wall pretending to be dozing off. Chiyoko sees a division of five heavily armed and armored guards march down the corridor with urgency.
TimTheDM
TimTheDM

Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:37 am
She gulps, and scrambles back to the side of the wall, leaning against it with her arms crossed, and focuses a glare on the opposite wall. Largely what she had spent her time doing up until that point.
Zerminar12
Zerminar12
Admin

Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:51 am
From down the corridor, she can faintly hear the guards talking among themselves. In quite a nervous voice one of them asks "Could it really be them? I thought they were focusing all of their attacks on the Philippines?!". Another guard responds "Clearly these damn terrorists have gotten too cocky. To attack Old Tokyo, right on the front door of the Dome, what gall they must have!". A third guard sounding even more stressed than the other two chips in "And to think they strike right as tensions with the mutants are at an all-time high! Let's hope the Indonesians don't attack us now or this could spell the end of the Dome!". Emilio looks incredibly satisfied with himself, proudly displaying a cheeky smirk up until the mutant tensions are mentioned. Upon hearing this he snaps out of his cocky reverie and listens with great interest.
TimTheDM
TimTheDM

Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:59 am
Chiyoko glances between Emilio and the guards, then averts her gaze, rubbing her shoulder.
Zerminar12
Zerminar12
Admin

Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:48 am
The facility grows quiet as the guards hasten off to some distant location. Suddenly the two hear the sounds of marching boots once more yet this time it is of several young men wearing army green tanktops and cargo pants. They all wear bandannas and dog tags and a few of them wield submachine guns. The prison goes from silence to the loud noise of begging, pleading, threatening, and general pandemonium coming from the cells. The apparent leader of the group whips out a pair of keys and unlocks Emilio's cell. "I sincerely apologize for the delay Senor, the Japanese had this facility heavily guarded yet it appears that some nearby commotion has drawn most of their attention from the penitentiary." the leader stammers embarrassingly. Emilio smiles at him jovially "No need to worry comrade, while the Dome's lackeys induced much pain upon me our secrets are safe. I hold no grievance against you for waiting for an opportune moment.". As he finishes Emilio turns towards Chiyoko and gives her a sly wink. "You know Rodrigo, these prisoners consist of those deemed enemies of the Dome and Neo-Tokyo. Perhaps liberating them could help 'destabilize the enemy', yes?". Rodrigo turns to his senior officer and nods in agreement, "Indeed, it'd be most disrupting to the Dome's stability." he states and then proceeds to begin unlocking cells starting with Chiyoko. The inmates quickly hustle out of the correctional facility in a great surge of panic, pouring into the surrounding area.
TimTheDM
TimTheDM

Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:01 am
Chiyoko leaps up, nodding once to the leader, and then to Emilio, before sprinting down the hall before the prisoners have time to pour into the area.
Zerminar12
Zerminar12
Admin

Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:05 am
Emilio salutes Chiyoko and kindly murmurs "Adiós mi hermana, buena suerte con tu lucha." before leading his fellow guerillas out of the prison via the front entrance. The small group disappears among the slums of Old Tokyo and head off towards unknown parts.

Last edited by Zerminar12 on Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:17 am; edited 1 time in total
TimTheDM
TimTheDM

Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:16 am
Chiyoko sprints back into the streets of Old-Tokyo, her small form quickly disappearing into a nearby caravan.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum