Zerminar12's Elite RP Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Cryatonic
Cryatonic

An Investigation Of the Rally (PL 1)  Empty An Investigation Of the Rally (PL 1)

Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:07 pm
After the fight that transpired in the Dome plaza, a police investigation was conducted. The scene has been cordoned off with yellow tape and officers stand by, keeping curious spectators at bay. Many wounded individuals are being carted onto ambulances, both civilians and soldiers alike. Other ambulances have body bags being hauled into them; one bag only contains the upper half of a young woman who was torn in half due to the first black hole. The less severely injured are being questioned by police, getting all the information the my can about the event. One man is shaking, a cup of water spilling over its lip, and stammers his recollection, “He just looked like an ordinary kid; he was spouting something about how mutants and psychics deserve to be the rulers of humans. I just thought he was a disturbed guy with delusions about the outside world. When guards came to make him stop, he just exploded. The guards had to use some sound thing to keep it at bay from the guards- I was on the other side and was thrown into a nearby building through the window. Then, the man just made some hole in the air that sucked everything into it. Soldiers where just... just torn apart.” He puts his head in his hands, dropping his cup, and sobs. The officer nods and finishes writing his report.
“Officer Gorges, get over here!” yells the Sheriff. Markus walks over to the sheriff, handing him his report. The two stand closely, whispering so no one can over hear, “So, what do you think, Markus?”
Markus shakes his head and replies, “Definitely some unhinged psychic. The description of the man doesn’t match any of the profiles for known psychics in the Dome, or even any of the citizens here. He must be with one of the many mutant and psychic communities around the area.”
The sheriff nods and say, “Alright. Make sure you find out what you can. See if your Fumigator agents can-“ he stops as an officer walks closely past, them continues quieter, “see if the can find out who and where this person is. I know you guys protect the mutants outside, but he sounds much too dangerous so be left alone.”
Markus nods and says, “Can do, sir.” He finishes up at he scene, and drives back to the station. There, he changes into his civilian clothes, his two revolvers concealed under a jacket. He walks through the city, past many businesses and stores, until reaching a nondescript concrete building with an old faded sign, “Shoe Repair”. Markus walks in, where dusty shelves hold shoes in various states of repair and various tools of the trade. An old man sits behind the counter st the far end of the store, boredly tapping his fingers on the counter top with his chin resting on his left hand. Markus walks to the counter and taps a seemingly random set of taps. The man parrots it back, then continues his bored drumming. Markus then walks behind the counter, opening the door to the back and stepping inside.
The back consists of a small room with a single light dimly illuminating the room. Boxes of shoes are stacked, with the left-hand wall completely hidden behind boxes. Markus walks up to a box that hangs slightly over the one below, and stoops down and scans the bottom of the box with his fingers until they find a button, which he presses. A section of the boxes slowly swing backwards, showing a tunnel leading down. At the end of the tunnel is a series of old subway tunnels that have been unused for decades. Markus walks through the labyrinth for a few minutes, before reaching a door with a tube light softly glowing above. Markus walks up to the old rusty door and taps the same code into its face, his tapes echoing beyond. Clicks of locks can be heard, and the door pops out slightly, which Markus opens and steps within.
Inside is a series of rooms that have been renovated to house the Fumigator base of operations. Walking over to the large table that sits in the middle of the main room, Markus picks up the speaker part of an old rotary phone and rolls through a few numbers. Putting the phone to his head, he speaks into it, “This is Fumigator Markus. Meeting in five.”
Over time, various Fumigators exit the rooms and sit around the table, looking curiously at Markus. A stout woman with an unbuttoned shirt exposing the top of her cleavage says in a flirty tone, “What’s this all about, sweety?”
Markus puts his hands down on the table and says flatly, “We have a problem. A psychic from outside the Dome has caused a ruckus above and, from what I’ve heard, seems to be preparing for war against the Dome.” He describes the appearance of the suspect and his powers, “Have any of you seen or heard about someone like this during your patrols?” He looks to those assembled.
Zerminar12
Zerminar12
Admin
https://zerminar12rp.forumotion.com

An Investigation Of the Rally (PL 1)  Empty Re: An Investigation Of the Rally (PL 1)

Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:08 am
A greasy looking man in a bland brown trenchcoat slinks into the room, hoping to be unnoticed. As he plops into one of the many seats he remarks "A psychic who can create black holes?! Damn, that sounds like a huge threat if I've ever heard one. Oh, Fumigator Sozu reporting in.". "Given how high profile this guy seems, how the hell do you explain why we don't have him on file already, Markie?" Sozu asks curiously.
Cryatonic
Cryatonic

An Investigation Of the Rally (PL 1)  Empty Re: An Investigation Of the Rally (PL 1)

Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:11 am
Markus rolls his eyes and says, "Yes, Suzo, great input. Why indeed do we not have him on record? Perhaps maybe this is why I'm asking for anyone who has seen or heard of him before. And, for the last time, don't call me 'Markie'. It is Markus."
TimTheDM
TimTheDM

Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:13 am
Kichi, a young man with a short mop of blonde hair is able to tear his eyes away from the woman's cleavage long enough to stammer out a response, "I haven't heard of anyone that powerful in any of the notorious factions outside the Dome, but maybe one of them might know more? We can try our contacts in the slums. I also heard one of the guards was only feet from him when the incident happened, and was stabilized in the medical branch.
Cryatonic
Cryatonic

Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:24 am
Markus rubs his chine, "Hm... Alright. Kichi, I want you and Sotsuya- "he points to the busty lady- "to go and interview this guard who was much closer. See if they have any information worth pursuing. As for you, Suzo..." Markus sighs and says, "You and I will be browsing through the reports and video feed to find any history about this guy, and where he might of disappeared to. If anyone else has any information, speak up. Otherwise, you are all dismissed."
Sotsuya caresses Markus' chin with her index finger as she says, "Can do, sweety." She walks over to Kichi and puts her right arm around his shoulder, "Let's go talk to this chap, eh, Kichi?" She walks towards the exit, her hips swaying suggestively as she saunters out. Markus watches her leave, then turns to Suzo, "Alright, let's start combing through the records." He walks towards one of the doors along the back wall, beckoning Suzo before he enters.
Zerminar12
Zerminar12
Admin

Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:27 am
Suzo lets out an audible and long sigh before donning his matching fedora and shuffling into the musty records room after Markus. As he trudges through the dusty stacks of folders and paperwork he mutters under his breath "... isn't Kichi supposed to be keeping this shit show organized? Kid needs to be more proactive with his chores...".
TimTheDM
TimTheDM

Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:33 am
Kichi hides his grin, and nods vigorously, "Sir yes, sir!" he says. As Sotsuya puts her arm around Kichi, he blushes, and stammers, "Uh.. uh! Let's er.. go, to the clinic..," he mumbles. As they get closer to the clinic, Kichi asks about the patient, the nurse informing him that the patient is back at work at Taksu's office.

Cryatonic
Cryatonic

Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:43 am
Sotsuya sighs and slumps her shoulders, "That's a shame. I was hoping to see some nurses in uniform. Well, off to Mister- what was it?- Taski's office?"

Markus glances over to Sozu, "Kichi hasn't been doing much more than cleaning the barracks ever since I had to save his ass from a jungle brimming with beasts. Anyway, start looking through the reports for Sections 4-8; I'll look through the surveillance feeds." After about two hours of reading through documents, Suzo will find a report about some young adult that roughly matches the description of the target having been sighted in Section 7 with what appear to be a man in a hooded jacket about two weeks ago. He stayed for two days, after which he left and headed northward- the direction of the Dome.
Zerminar12
Zerminar12
Admin

Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:51 am
"Hey Markie, take a look at this!" Sozu beckons eagerly. As Markus approaches, Sozu shows him his findings.
Cryatonic
Cryatonic

Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:03 am
Markus huffs air out of his nose, then leans back in his rolling chair to see what Sozu has. At first he looks at it dismissively, then his eyes narrow as he reads the presumed sighting. "Where is this, Section 7?" Markus ponders and thinks out loud, "But that Section is mostly just wastes and one or two ramshackle settlements. What do you think they'd be doing out there?"
Zerminar12
Zerminar12
Admin

Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:06 am
"Probably amassing support from a bunch of mutants and peasants. Radicalizing the commoners, stuff like that." Sozu says while scratching his stubbly chin. "That... or something they'd prefer to do away from prying eyes if you catch my drift," he says giving Markus a wink.
TimTheDM
TimTheDM

Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:51 am
Kichi raps his knuckles uncomfortably on a nice sofa in a waiting room in the department of human resources, occasionally stealing glances at Sotsuya. He finally mutters, "So you uh.. doing anything Tuesday?"
Cryatonic
Cryatonic

Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:15 pm
Sotsuya looks over to him from the cushioned chair she sits in, her chin resting in her hand with her middle and index finger resting on her cheek, "Tuesday? Hm... I'm hoping for a date." She smiles at him, then reverts to a neutral expression as she waits for Mr. Taksu.

Markus raises his eyebrow at Suzo, before looking back to the report. He pulls up a map on the computer of Section 7, then writes some notes on a nearby piece of paper. "I'm not sure about amassing mutants; at least not here. The people there are quite spaced out and lack resources, especially anything useful for a war. There must be something else here that they would want..." Markus prints out the map he pulled up and uses a marker to trace the trail the duo took, before making some dotted lines backwards towards potential paths the party may have taken. After a few minutes, he circles a large area of barren land, and hands the map to Suzo, "I want you to search this area. It is directly between the two main settlements of Section 7, barren with no distinct landmarks, and otherwise bland and boring. Prepare as you must, but I want you to leave within two days. Take anyone you want for your search, but limit yourself to only two others."
TimTheDM
TimTheDM

Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:25 pm
"A.. d-d-date?" stammers Kichi, "With who?" he asks. Before she has time to respond, a secretary walks out of the room with a pink-haired guard following behind her. The guard approaches them, looking un-enthused, "Right, sooo, you wanted to talk about the attack or whatever, right?" she asks.
Cryatonic
Cryatonic

Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:00 pm
Sotsuya stands and nods, “Yes, ma’am. We’re with the police-“ she pulls out a badge from her back pocket- “and we heard you were close to the events when they transpired. We wanted to get a statement from you, if you’ll allow us. So, what happened?” She pulls out a notepad and a pen and writes as Candy speaks.
Zerminar12
Zerminar12
Admin

Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:02 pm
Suzo waits at the outer entrance of the Dome when suddenly he punched in the side from behind. "Long time no see Su." a gruff voice echoes from right behind him. Suzo looks back at a gruff rugged man of Ainu descent. Every piece of otherwise exposed skin is coated with a thick coat of fur and the man is almost unusually muscular. His fingernails are incredibly long, sharp, and caked with dirt. The gruff man lights a cigar and takes a deep inhale before puffing a cloud of smoke. "So what errands do your bosses have you out on that necessitates going out into Section 7? Jack shit ever happens there." the Ainu man grumbles. "We have reason to believe a powerful and dangerous psychic terrorist has been spotted in that location. Whether that is his base or he has been doing some form of illicit activities we have yet to find out. While this mission is primarily reconnaissance I assume you can handle any threats we come across, right Shiro?" he asks the gruff man. "Yeah, yeah, don't worry your pretty bureaucrat head about it. Also, here comes the cavalry anyways." Shiro says motioning towards an approaching Public Order agent. "I suppose this will be our company Suzo?" the Public Order agent asks. "Yes, Gin, this is Shiro. Shiro, this man is Gin. He is in charge of the PO Departments border watch division. He is curious as to how this psychic was able to so easily get through Dome security measures and so will be accompanying us." Suzo explains. The three, laden with military grade weaponry and provisions, begin to amble through Old Tokyo, making their way towards Section 7 with as much haste as they can muster without drawing too much attention to themselves.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum