Zerminar12's Elite RP Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Cryatonic
Cryatonic

A Rally Within the Dome (PL 3) Empty A Rally Within the Dome (PL 3)

Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:33 pm
One of the plaza's within the Dome is bustling on this Sunday noon; many people wearing their Sunday cloths still and just relaxing and having fun for the rest of their day. In the center of the plaza, a man is shouting about his philosophies on life within the Dome, mutants and humans, and the universe. He is a surprisingly young man, looking to be no older than 20, with short brown hair kept well groomed and combed. His pale skin glows vibrantly in the sunlight, while his dress pants and shirt with grey vest give him a debonair flair.
"Listen here, every one of you who are content with your lives within the Dome. Have you ever questioned the peace within this glass prison? Have you ever wondered what life is like outside the Dome? Of course not! Why would you? You can live happily and comfortably in here, complacent with what the government does and will do. Content with living a life of luxury. But you are mistaken! This in not luxury; this is a cushy hell. The people out there-" he points towards the nearest Dome wall- "live real lives, with hardships and challenges, experiencing real satisfaction and defeat, true emotions- and love. Yes, many no longer look 'normal' like 'pure' humans, but guess what: they are still the same as you or me. They have feelings and wants as well. And believe it or not, they are more human than us! They are stronger, both in mind and body. Those people you call 'mutants' and 'monsters' could tear you apart with one arm, yet you think yourselves superior? You all couldn't even imagine standing a real chance at surviving out there more than a week. If you are a believer in the Divine, they are the children birthed by his loins from the womb of the Earth; having been gifted powers beyond our wildest dreams. If you are an individual of science, they are the product of our damn hardest effort. Mutants that push the limits of the physical possibilities of biological entities, while those with psychic powers are people endowed with the ability to manipulate the very fabric of the universe. And what do we do to them? We shun them, hunt them down, and slaughter them. We leave them to starve and rot out there in slums, while we- the weakest humanity has to offer- live luxuriously and procreate more mediocre offspring. They are gods in mortal form, and we step on their lives and pride, their hopes and dreams. One day, they will rise up; one day, they will organize and rebel; one day! they will take their rightful place atop the hierarchy. And the 'pure' humans will get to feel all the rage and animosity they have been holding within for decades upon our backs. And well deserved! This has gone past the point of forgiveness, and is now just a snowball building in size and power until enough to crush anything in its path. The best thing to do now is admit your faults and accept defeat before you all get hurt trying to fight back! Who agrees with me?"
Many of the people around the man, seeming more bored than aggravated. A man in a hooded jacket stands nearby, his hidden face looking up at the man spouting his beliefs.
TimTheDM
TimTheDM

A Rally Within the Dome (PL 3) Empty Re: A Rally Within the Dome (PL 3)

Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:39 am
A short, hunched, balding man in a suit stalks towards the pale man, his face red with indignation. The short man is flanked by a man in priests robes who watches the preacher with intense scrutiny, and a young woman in a guards uniform, whose long pink dyed hair, and nose ring are clearly not up to code. She watches with a bemused grin. "Enough, enough, enough!" yells the short man in a nasely voice. "Your prattling has gone well beyond the tipping point young man, that little speech of yours was traitorous, and despicable!" he says as he wipes his red face with a handkerchief. "You'll be lucky if your punishment just involves getting to live out the rest of your days with your precious freaks and dirt farmers, your coming with me, by the authority of the head of the department of human resources, Mr. Taksu!" he finishes with a huff.
Cryatonic
Cryatonic

Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:50 am
The preacher stares at Taksu and his guards with indignation. “You can’t silence the truth! My voice shall ring throughout the stagnant air of the Dome. We are all humans, and we all deserve the right to speak. You think you’re all high and mighty with your guards? They couldn’t even hold a candle to many of those outside this hellhole. Head of Human Resources? Bah! You are merely a slave driver legalized under this glass coffin you all live in. As a human, you shall hold no authority over me!”
The man in the jacket simply watches the guards and the preacher.
TimTheDM
TimTheDM

Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:02 am
The man in the priests robe shakes his head, "See, you have been fooled by their lies young man. The mutants of the wastes have been known to force the more pure-blooded of the wastelands to worship them, in addition to causing great destruction for the very peasants your speaking on behalf of. If you wish to help, the great crusade is always looking for hands to help deliver supplies to the needy. But first, you must repent, my friend is far more sensitive than I, you see, but I'm certain he shall forgive you," says the man in the robes, as he raises a brow at Taksu. Taksu grits his teeth and folds his arms, "If he hasn't apologized in ten seconds, apprehend him," Taksu mutters to the guard, who yawns in response.
Cryatonic
Cryatonic

Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:15 am
The young man forms the beginnings of a smile on the corner of his mouth. “You think I don’t know that? Unfortunately, as I said, we are only human, prone to ‘sin’ and crime. Isn’t your job to deal with sinners, priest? We get it from you, after all. But we have a wider space to evolve, and a brighter future ahead of us. Mutants’ hatred has grown and festered due to your treatment, and now they take it out on those who are weaker, mutants and ‘pures’ alike... But we are still leagues stronger than you’ll ever be, so I would consider repenting your sins, and pray that when the time comes, you are given a quick and painless death.”
The man in the jacket takes a few steps towards the group, their hands in their pockets.
TimTheDM
TimTheDM

Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:41 am
Taksu takes a few steps back with an audible gasp, pointing a shaking finger at the enemy, "He's an enemy, of *them*, Six, apprehend him, now!" stammers Taksu. The pink-haired guard frowns, "Taksu, you don't get to call me that. Say it again, and do it nicely this time, or I'm letting him kill you," she responds smugly. Taksu glares at the guard in disbelief, before muttering through clenched teeth, "Candy, would you PLEASE, apprehend that enemy of the dome." Candy nods with satisfaction, and steps between the young man, and Taksu. She then glances at the man in the jacket, and cocks a brow, "Oh, a friend of yours, huh?" she asks.
Cryatonic
Cryatonic

Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:48 am
The man in the jacket remains deathly silent and merely stares at the woman. His face is completely shrouded in the shadow of the hood, and his attire doesn’t show any more of his body. As Candy steps closer to him, she begins to feel immense crushing force, as it feels like she is being compressed where she stands. The preacher speaks once more, “As I said: you are outmatched. The mutants and psychics you shun shall take this place as home, soon...”
TimTheDM
TimTheDM

Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:57 am
Candy nonchalantly stretches as the immense pressure weighs down on her, as if she's completely unaffected. She shakes out her hands, and legs, and cracks her neck. "So are we getting this started, or is this leg day at the gym?" she says.
Cryatonic
Cryatonic

Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:01 am
The man just stares as the preacher says, “Unaffected by that, hm? You must be special, as well. Why do you work for that rat bastard? You could take what you wanted from him and be on your merry way, yet you stick with him. Why? I’ll give you a chance to surrender and reconsider whose side you’re on, or else we will be forced to stop you if you continue to attempt to arrest us.”
Zerminar12
Zerminar12
Admin
https://zerminar12rp.forumotion.com

Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:51 pm
All of a sudden a commotion can be heard as a squadron of men in black uniforms marches towards the rally. Unlike the external patrols, this division of the Public Order Department wears jet black uniforms and heavy mechanized armor. At the center of their formation is some kind of armored vehicle with large speakers mounted on it, from those speakers comes the voice of Uraichi Nebu the Savior of the Second War. "Citizens, this gathering has been deemed to encourage insurrection and treachery against the Dome. Cease all traitorous activities or prepare for punishment." the prerecorded message echoes hollowly. The soldiers then proceed to raise large and incredibly advanced looking rifles threateningly towards the pink-haired girl and the preacher. "Both of you fools better stop this behavior at once. You are disturbing the peace and demonstrated dangerous capabilities. As such the honorable Nebu-sama has authorized the use of our more experimental weaponry. Surrender now or prepare yourselves to face the might of Japan's most elite task force, the Hands of Hachiman." he demands confidently.
Cryatonic
Cryatonic

Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:04 pm
“You have no power over me, you scum sucking parasites who call yourselves a government.” The man in the jacket takes a step towards the soldiers, keeping his body between the guns and the preacher.
TimTheDM
TimTheDM

Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:57 pm
Taksu yells out, "Took you long enough, Nebu! While your guards were off playing with the wastelanders, enemies have infiltrated the dome," he scolds as he scurries towards the battalion with immense relief. "Oh, and see the one with the gaudy hair? Yes, she's wearing a guards uniform you dolts, she was protecting me, so aim your guns away from her," Taksu says. The biceps on Candy's legs ripple as she stands in the pressure field, and she puts a finger to her lip in thought, "Well, that's the thing, silly Taksu has nothing worth taking. I'm just following orders from someone else. And they can offer me something I can't steal. Anyway, don't think this means I'm putting my life on the line for the old idiot, I'll just be scolded if he dies," she says.
Cryatonic
Cryatonic

Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:01 pm
The preacher nods his head and says, “I see. You are unwilling to change due to other arrangements and responsibilities. Oh well.” The man in the jacket lifts his foot, and then slams it back down, creating a small crater where his foot lands. From his foot, an immense blast of telekinetic energy expands, with enough strength to knock even a tank over on its back and blowing out the windows from buildings up to 300 yards away.
Zerminar12
Zerminar12
Admin

Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:20 pm
"Activate the Sonic Cannon!" the squadron leader shouts quickly. Suddenly the 'tank' emits a high-pitched and incredibly loud droning noise. Many civilians drop to their knees in excruciating agony at the impossibly high pitch of the weapon. The wall of telekinetic force stops advancing as the kinetic energy created by the Sonic Cannon clashes against it. As the two incredibly powerful attacks clash the soldiers seem unaffected by either force and begin to surround the preacher. "You have one last warning before we turn you into another smear on the pavement! Surrender or suffer the wrath of the most advanced weaponry in all the Dome!" the commander continues. The patrol force raises their large personal armaments, this time directed solely at the preacher and his servants. As they do so the guns appear to light up with an ominous yellow glow.
Cryatonic
Cryatonic

Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:33 pm
The preacher takes out a pair of rimless domed goggles from his pocket and dons them. He frowns and says simply, “Shoot. See what happens.”
TimTheDM
TimTheDM

Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:20 pm
Candy flies back from the telekinetic force, slamming into the third floor of a nearby building, and dropping then dropping all the way back to the ground. As the wave of force nears Taksu, he cringes, and yells, "No! Were doomed!" He opens a single eye as the telekinetic force is stopped by Nebu's weapon, and raises a cheer, "F-fools! You shouldn't have challenged the dome's strength," he says with a nervous grin.
Zerminar12
Zerminar12
Admin

Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:36 pm
"Ugh, I really don't want to call in Nebu's little pet project for something as minor as this but if you keep resisting we might need something stronger to break you down." the officer spitefully grumbles. The soldiers look to their leader for the order to fire. "Don't shoot just yet, Nebu would prefer if we got this under control with minimum civilian casualties and we're not sure if the pacifiers are stable. Keep them charged just in case and fire if they try anything funny." he sharply commands. The Sonic Cannon continues it's high-pitched whine and numerous citizens of the Dome continue to moan on the floor bleeding from their eyes, ears, and noses. "Ah shit, forgot the cannon did that. Oh well, it's supposed to be non-lethal so we shouldn't have to worry about anything serious happening." he offhandedly remarks.
Cryatonic
Cryatonic

Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:50 pm
The preacher chuckles and shakes his head, "Ah... I hate to throw the first punch, but it seems it must be done. You cowards are too afraid to fight, so I will." The preacher holds up his hands and begins to bring his hands closer together until it looks like he is holding an invisible sphere about the size of a bowling ball. "May as well throw everything I've got at you. It's a shame, really. I was hoping to use this 'man's' form to surprise you, but it doesn't matter now." After he says this, the jacketed man's clothes seem to go limp and the human form is shown to have nothing underneath. Before the clothing floats down more than two inches, they begin to crinkle and compress, being dragged to some unknown source of attraction within. "Do you know what a black hole is, you driveling soldier nobodies? It is a place so dense that not even light can escape its gravitational pull. Have you ever seen one?" The preacher pauses and a sadistic grin stretches across his face, "Would you like too?" The clothing begins to be sucked into a singularity within the chest, disappearing in a blur. Concrete from the ground begins to tear from the ground as the immense gravitational difference pulls it apart atom by atom. AS more mass is sucked in, a golf-ball sized hole of pure blackness forms, dragging in any unfortunate soul within its 500 foot effective radius. "Witness Infinity!"
特別テクニック:ブラックホール - Special Technique: Black Hole
TimTheDM
TimTheDM

Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:11 am
Taksu's eyes widen, and he clutches the nearest lamp-post, screaming in a high-pitched voice, "Candy! Candy! Please! Save me!" Candy stands up, and rubs her bleeding ears with a groan, and then dives at in-human speeds towards Taksu, grabbing his arms, and trying to pull him away from near the edge of the black hole's radius, while yelling, "Shit, shit, shit, shit!"
Zerminar12
Zerminar12
Admin

Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:22 am
"Damn it! Turn on your boots!" the officer hastily commands. Several soldiers are sucked into the black hole before the remainder's boots begin to glow keeping them on the ground. As a few of the men are dragged into the black hole the officer begins to shout terrified "Stop you maniac you'll kill us all!". The officer changes his radio channel on his helmet "Nebu! We have a powerful telekinetic! We need the weapon! I repeat, send the Amaterasu!" he shouts into his helmet-bound microphone. The remaining soldiers are slowly being dragged towards the black hole by the force of its gravity yet before they can be pulled into it begin to let loose several volleys of laser blasts towards the preacher.
Cryatonic
Cryatonic

Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:31 am
As more mass is added into the black hole from the soldiers, the hole expands to become the size of a softball, increasing the hole's pull. As the soldiers not yet devoured fire off laser shots, they find that, indeed, not even light can escape its pull, as many shots begin to bend towards and disappear into the black hole. Chunks of buildings begin to pelt the soldiers from behind as they are pulled in by the immense gravity. One of the laser shots manages to not get pulled in and is sling shot around towards the preacher, burning a small hole through his gut. He grimaces and bends over slightly due to the pain, but continues to maintain his orb of destruction.
Zerminar12
Zerminar12
Admin

Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:40 am
One by one, more soldiers are dragged into the epicenter of the black hole and the officer grows more and more concerned. He suddenly breaks into tears and begs for his life "Please! Spare me! I'll join your cult just let me go safely!". He takes off his helmet and gets on his knees before the preacher. The other soldiers give the betraying officer dirty looks and insults just before they are dragged into the inescapable grasp of the black hole. The Sonic Cannon begins to slowly grind towards the black hole and as it does so the crew driving it begins to panic and scatter, exiting the vehicle and running out of the black hole's range. The crew look helplessly on as their leader surrenders and the remaining infantry are brutally obliterated by the black hole.
TimTheDM
TimTheDM

Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:41 am
The biceps on Candy's legs ripple, ripping the lower half of the guards uniform. She yells out, "I told you they were a size too small Taksu!" Taksu sniffles, and screams, "Saaaaave me!!". Candy grunts, and responds, "The hell does it look like I'm trying to do?!" Candy takes a few steps forward, but as the ball grows larger, she slides back those steps.
Cryatonic
Cryatonic

Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:48 am
The preacher lowers his left hand and closes his right hand into a tight fist. As he does, the black hole collapses into a single point of bright light and the pull ceases. His hand quivers as all his muscles seem tense, as if holding on with all of his strength. "There is no 'cult' to join. The only way I shall accept surrender is if the mutants and psychics are give a proper place on top of the hierarchy of the human pyramid. Otherwise, it shall be war. And we will win. You inferior humans are no match with even your best technology." The preacher's eyes gaze over the soldier, and as they pass Candy's pantless body, his eyes linger a few seconds longer, and seems to begin to blush. His hand's grip seems to weaken and he begins sweating as he tries to keep his composure and his hand closed.
Zerminar12
Zerminar12
Admin

Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:57 am
Suddenly there is a crash as something rockets through the Dome at incredibly high speeds. At this incredibly bright and fast object smashes into the ground several yards away it creates an impact crater five feet across. Clambering out of the crater is a man clad in gilded armor that covers every conceivable inch of skin. An elderly yet imperial Japanese voice echoes from the gilded suit "Halt there degenerate! You have created chaos within my city! Now I shall exterminate you and any of the traitorous vermin you have tempted into joining you!". As the metallic figure finishes its threats the officer turns and looks at it in terror. "Shit, I thought the Amaterasu was still in beta testing..." he trembles before standing up and taking a few steps back, promptly collapsing on the ground. "Please may he not have heard that, please may he not have heard that...." he whispers to himself in complete fear.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum