Zerminar12's Elite RP Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Zerminar12
Zerminar12
Admin
https://zerminar12rp.forumotion.com

An Anonymous Letter Addressed to the Department of Human Resources (PL 1) Empty An Anonymous Letter Addressed to the Department of Human Resources (PL 1)

Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:19 am
In Taksu's office, on top of his desk, lies an envelope addressed to 'Head of Human Resources'. In the envelope is the following unsigned letter:
    Dear Taksu, we have heard much about your efforts to bring safety and order to Japan through the extermination of the mutants and find your efforts at cleansing them quite impressive. Given the opposition you face that threatens the continued support and success of the purity crusades we were hoping to offer you something along the lines of a deal. I and my patrons are quite influential and hold access to many resources beyond your reach. We understand that you have already arranged some manner of personal protection for yourself, we also understand that one of your allies operatives grossly failed to ensure your continued safety and survival. A man of your status and influence should not be relegated to such second-hand services and should you consider forming a compact with us we can offer far more competent bodyguards than those you've had the displeasure of associating with so far. All we ask in exchange for the wealth, power, and safety that we can provide is some simple favors. A few well-placed votes and signatures. Nothing inconvenient or beyond your power. If our deal has intrigued you meet us at the Old Tokyo dockyard at 9 pm. Bring any servants of the Seven and the deal is off.

Last edited by Zerminar12 on Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:54 am; edited 1 time in total
TimTheDM
TimTheDM

An Anonymous Letter Addressed to the Department of Human Resources (PL 1) Empty Re: An Anonymous Letter Addressed to the Department of Human Resources (PL 1)

Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:47 am
Taksu holds the letter in hands, nodding slowly as he reads it, a smirk on his face. Candy, a girl with pink-dyed hair, a nose ring, and wearing a guards uniform watches him with closely. "Hey Taksu.. watcha got there?" she asks, innocently. Taksu waves his hand dismissively, "None of your concern, Six," he says. Candy tenses only a moment, before diving forward. She grabs Taksu by his throat, lifting him into the air, and then slams him against a wall, pinning him to the wall by his neck. "I told you, Taksu, you don't get to call me that. And I do think that letters my concern. You were planning on betraying us," she says calmly. Taksu begins to respond, but as he does, Candy tightens the grip on his neck, and his words are lost. "I don't want to hear it," she mutters darkly, "Two wanted us to gain your trust, but I lost my patience when I almost died. So here's the new score," she continues, pressing her face up close against his, "You belong to the Seven now," she says, before loosening her grip, and dropping him to the ground. "But don't worry Taksu, you still get to meet with your new friends," she says as she smirks.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum