Zerminar12's Elite RP Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Cryatonic
Cryatonic

A Rally Within the Dome (PL 3) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Rally Within the Dome (PL 3)

Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:07 am
The preacher's face adopts a blank expression as the armoured man emerges. "Well then. I suppose this means no mercy. Good bye." He smiles as he opens his hand. Doing so causes all the mass the black hole had turned into energy to expand from the bright singularity that had remained. The blast will incinerate unprotected flesh and stone within the immediate 75 feet, leaving a deep crater, while the ensuing shockwave travels throughout the Dome, causing a sonic boom to be heard and rattling all loose fixtures throughout the city. The preacher stands on a small platform of unaffected ground levitating above the crater. Smoke and dust obscures his vision beyond his platform, and he says, "When will they learn?"
Zerminar12
Zerminar12
Admin
https://zerminar12rp.forumotion.com

A Rally Within the Dome (PL 3) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Rally Within the Dome (PL 3)

Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:13 am
As the explosion begins to spread outward the golden armored figure rockets forth and places its palms upon the event horizon of the immense explosion. As it does so, the white blast begins to distort and shrink, slowly being sucked into the palms of the gilded figure. As it finishes absorbing the immense destructive blast it looks at its palms in surprise "Huh, there was a twenty percent of that blowing up in my face. Literally. I suppose I got a little lucky there. You, on the other hand, won't be if you don't get out of my city by the count of ten." the gilded man threateningly remarks. He begins to slowly march towards the preacher, numerous circuits in his suit now glowing brightly.
TimTheDM
TimTheDM

Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:17 am
As soon as the pull from the hole stops, Candy rockets forward, and her head slams into a building half a block away. Fortunately for her and Taksu, they avoid the worst of the explosion.
Cryatonic
Cryatonic

Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:29 am
The preacher's mouth hangs open as the upper corner of his lip twitches. I can't believe he managed to absorb that much raw energy. Undeterred, he changes to a face of determination as he glares back at the gilded man. "Looks like pure energy won't hurt you, so let's get a bit more... exotic, shall we?" The preacher extends his hand towards the figure. He will feel his left arm being pulled away from his body, but not by any sort of telekinetic force, but as if the arm is having its location moved away from his body spatially.
Zerminar12
Zerminar12
Admin

Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:42 am
As the arm is ripped out of the socket it goes flying towards the preacher. "You want it, have it." the gilded figure calmly states. The palm of the detached gold arm suddenly lights up and a beam of energy, far more focused and concentrated than the widely dispersed blast, rockets forth aimed at the preacher. Anyone who looks at the golden mans shoulder will see a tangled mess of wires spilling out of the arm socket.
Cryatonic
Cryatonic

Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:54 am
The preacher shields his eyes from the blinding light coming from the palm. During the moment in the flash when all vision is obscured, the laser shoots into the ground, the preacher having moved a good 30 feet away in that moment. He looks over the man's wires, holding his wound, and sighs, "You just can't let this be easy, can you? Shall I remove your head next? Or how about I make you into a black hole, hm?" He raises his right hand once more at the man, "What'll it be?"
Zerminar12
Zerminar12
Admin

Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:01 am
"That would be a real pain in the ass. It took about a month to reverse engineer this bastard from the technical documents we stole from the Filipinos after the second war but I suppose I could live with that." the gilded figure echoes. As the golden figure finishes its monologue the sound of stomping boots can be heard throughout the Dome as more men begin marching towards the scene of the conflict. Over ten more sonic cannons are hauled towards the preacher and numerous men wielding laser rifles begin aiming in his direction. "Unless you can create enough black holes to engulf the Dome, I'd make a hasty retreat if I were you." he snarkily comments as the reinforcements create a perimeter around the destruction.
Cryatonic
Cryatonic

Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:12 am
The preacher looks around himself and sees he is surrounded. He sighs again and raises his hands up in a shrugging manner, "Hm. Seems you've gotten the better of me. Looks like I must surrender. But I'm a man of good humor, so I'll leave you a parting gift." He smiles and claps his hands together over his head. He disappears in a blink, and in his wake another singularity is left behind, which quickly begins drawing in anything within its 500 foot range. Behind the robot, the preacher can be heard whispering to it, "Prepare yourselves for war." If the robot turns behind itself, it will find nothing there. The black hole continues to exist for two minutes, whether or not anything significantly large or massive feeds it. After the two minutes, it collapses and expands, releasing another wave of energy. If the robot cannot absorb this one, it vaporizes everything within 25 feet of it, and sends a shockwave that rattles the entire Dome.
Zerminar12
Zerminar12
Admin

Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:21 am
Seeing the black hole the gilded robot tosses its severed arm into the sphere of entropy. As the arm enters the black hole it bursts, the energy contained within it emitting into the singularity severely weakening the black hole. The troops activate their boots and begin hauling civilians as far away from the singularity as possible before it detonates. Finally, as the black hole turns into a blast of energy the Amaterasu attempts once more to absorb the energy from the blast. As it finishes absorbing the explosion it rockets upwards as fast as possible, barely exiting the roof of the Dome before its containment fails and the robot explodes with all of the energy it had absorbed.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum